A Leader in Integrated Solutions for Essential Services, Renewables and People
Discover How Our World-Class Services Can Help You
TWM Group is a leader in providing integrated solutions to our clients across essential and technical services in which we have market-leading expertise and deep experience.
With over 130 experienced full-time staff in metropolitan and remote locations across PNG and the region, we have the capacity and capability to deliver world-class waste and environmental services for PNG based industries, including the petroleum, mining, industrial and commercial sectors.
Since our inception in 2011, we have been committed to creating the optimum outcome for our clients, our people and the environment by placing innovation, safety, service excellence, sustainability and impact at the heart of every project we undertake.
We are a proudly Papua New Guinean registered and owned business, focused on continuing to set the benchmark across the areas of our technical services in Papua New Guinea and the Pacific while helping to create a better reality for our country, its pristine environment, our diverse culture and people.
Lukautim Kantri bilong yumi
Caring for our Country
As a Purpose and Values-driven company, we have been committed to creating the best outcomes for our clients, our people and the environment since our inception in 2011.
As a locally owned and operated business we are passionate about helping to shape a positive future for PNG and regionally based clients by providing sustainable and truly world-class essential services, training and employment services and renewable energy solutions.
Wherever you see TWM Group, you will often see the words Lukautim kantri bilong yumi which translates as Caring for our country in our country’s national language, Tok Pisin.
We exist to create a better reality for Papua New Guinea, our environment, people and culture.
To showcase Papua New Guinea as a leader in developing world-class essential services that create a positive impact on the environment and society.
Our Values in Action
Days Without Hurt
Since Jan 2015
Years in Operation
As a part of our vision to showcase Papua New Guinea as a leader in developing world-class essential services that create a positive impact on the environment and society, TWM is committed to:
- Hiring leaders in the sectors that we operate in to deliver excellence for your business and project
- Leading the way with our national content.
- Developing and continually evolving PNGs best training and skills development programmes
- Upskilling our National Workforce through our Skillpac Services
- Advocating for Diversity, Inclusion and Representation in our 120 strong full-time workforce
To find out more about our People and our commitment to ensuring every project is lead, managed and implemented by the highest-skilled teams in PNG, please contact us.
In 2019, TWM Group was proud to receive the award for Contractor of the Year and Safety Award from ExxonMobil PNG at the annual SHES forum for all contractors working on the PNG LNG Project.
The prestigious award is the highest recognition that a contractor can receive from ExxonMobil PNG and is a reflection on TWM Group’s overall performance for the year, delivering in key areas relating to safety, environment and quality.
To find out more about our awards and our commitment to always leading the way in managing and implementing projects to the highest standard, please contact us.
The Pacific’s Leading Integrated Waste Management Facility
Our headquarters and operations are located at Papua New Guinea’s first fully integrated waste management facility, Portion 2703, Napa Napa Road ROKU, Central Province.
To discover more about the Pacific’s leading integrated waste management and training facility, click here, or book in for a client tour of the site. We are a 20 minute drive from Port Moresby.
Additional Facilities & Locations
TWM has project site offices located at 7 Mile (Exxon Office complex), PNG LNG Downstream (Papa Lea Lea) and PNG LNG Upstream (Hides Gas Conditioning Plant). Plans are in place to expand facilities to other centres around Papua New Guinea including Lae, Manus, Western and New Guinea Islands.
TWM’s operations facility serves as TWM’s waste storage and transfer facility and operates under authorisation of PNG Department of Conservation (DEC).
Regulatory, Professional Memberships & Accreditations
TWM Group understands the importance of being fully compliant to PNG and International Regulations and Standards, and has the following levels of compliance in place:
- Company registration 1-80483
- Tax compliance – TIN, GST and Group Tax registration
- Department of Environment (Australia) approved Waigani-Basel Permits
- Conservation and Environmental Protection Authority (CEPA PNG) – Roku IWMF Environmental Permit (EP-L2-485)
Professional Memberships & Accreditations
- Conservation and Environmental Protection Authority (CEPA)
Roku IWMF Environmental Permit (EPL-L2485)
- Department of Environment Australia
Approved Waigani Basel Permits (Importation of Hazardous wastes)
- PNG Power Limited
Electrical Contractor’s License
- PNG Institute of Directors
Professional and Associate Membership
- PNG Chamber of Petroleum and Mining
- Port Moresby Chamber of Commerce (POMCCI)
- Waste Contractors and Recycling Association NSW
- Transparency International PNG
- Waste Recycling Industry Queensland
- Australian Infrastructure Financing Facility for the Pacific (AIFFP)
- Waste Management and Resource Recovery Association of Australia